Wedding Cake Weekend

So this past week I had a couple of cake orders for a couple weddings. I didn't have time to post it earlier but here it is. I was struggling with the concept of stacking the hibiscus cake since I could get a hold of some pillars but then I found a blog that did it a way that worked fine for me. Here is the blog http://vanillacakeshop.blogspot.com/2010/08/construction-of-my-sweet-avalanche.html
Other then that I need more practice with decorating my cake with icing! Oh and I fell in love with my air brush set and pearl sheen color this weekend :-) I used the sheen color on my fern cake but you can't see it in the picture.

1 comment:

  1. Cold Stone Creamery has mixed together all the best ingredients to make your little one’s next birthday a dream come true. alabama football cake ideas

    ReplyDelete