Scammers aka LOSERS

Recently I received a few spam mail. You know the ones where they inquire about ordering a cake and then they always want your personal information to wire you or mail you payment. Oh god it's getting so ridiculously old that it's easy to pin point a scammer. Besides there lack in finances, it's obvious they have a lot of time on there hands and it's amazing how many of them are out there. Complete losers. So with this being said I wanted to share with you an e-mail I got today and I also have a previous posting of another e-mail received from a loser. I like to expose them for what they are and hopefully you can get an idea from my posting(s) of what to look for when you get an e-mail that is a scam. Also anything with "dear, godless, may god be with you, my car got into an accident..." is stuff you should notice right away and know it's a scam.

Feel free to comment and share e-mail addresses of these losers who send you e-mails requesting to place an order!


On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Amir Maadani wrote:
I think you have given me reasonable price

As regard payment, I can make full payment available and we will be available 5 days or a week prior to the event day for tasting. You can contact me on 607-648-7210 while am still in the States because I will be going back to work next week but will always keep in touch with you.

Actually, I need to let you know this, I was disappointed by someone I contacted earlier for cake though not her fault, she lost her husband and she had to travel out of States because of that, that is why I contacted you to come in. I hope there will be no disappointment from you.

Meanwhile, to avoid any further delay, send me your information i.e. the NAME as it will appear on the payment and also the ADDRESS it will be received when you're returning your reply to this mail. I want my company to issue my monthly payment in your name in which I have early discussed with them and agreed on.


Please, do not send P.O. Box address as the courier service that will be used will not send such package to P.O. Box for security reasons. You can send your residential or office address but must not be P.O. Box.

Thanks for your reply once again

.May God Be With You And Your Family..

Amir.

No comments:

Post a Comment