Twilight Cupcakes

These cupcakes were made last minute for my husband friend's daughter. She loves twilight and definitly loved Jacob. LOL But due to it being last minute I didn't get to do my decorations in advance and had to scramble the night before. I decided to just go with "team edward and jacob" theme cupcakes. I tried to make the words look like teenage handwriting and I also used my cricut cake to cut out the circles for the cake. Oh! I had bit of a problem on the cake batter... The recipe I was using for vanilla cake wasn't the best. So I made a whole new batter using a different recipe and it came out perfect! It's amazing how many different recipes there are for just one type of cake flavor. I usually just go with what sounds yummy in the recipe and give it a try. It's the only way I think I will find the perfect cake flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment